Spicy Mango Salsa
Ingredients of Spicy Mango Salsa
- 2 cups diced fresh mango
- 2 cups fresh peaches
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger root
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 pepper corns
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
How to Make Spicy Mango Salsa
- In a large bowl, mix together the mangoes, peaches or nectarines, garlic, ginger and basil or cilantro.
- Then add a dash of pepper and the lime juice.
- Allow the whole mixture to chill for at least 2 hours and voila your mango salsa is ready!
Ingredients of Mango Pie
- 2 ½ cups peeled and sliced ripe mango
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Pastry for two-crust pie, 9-inch
How to Make Mango Pie
- Combine mango slices, tapioca, sugar slat, and melted butter.
- Toss to combine; let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Roll out half the pastry thinly line the 9-inch pie pan with it. Roll our remaining pastry very thin. Fill shell with fruit mixture; make several slits in top crust to vent steam.
- Trim top crust leaving it just a little larger than the pan.
- Press top crust and moistened bottom crust edge together; fold excess top under the bottom edge. Flute all around rim.
- Bake mango pie at 425 for about 50 to 60 minutes, or until top is well browned.
Mango Health Shake
Ingredients of Mango Health Shake
- 2 cups orange juice
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup chopped mango
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 tsp. ground flax seed
- ½ tsp. wheat germ
- 2 vitamin C tablets
How to Make Mango Health Shake
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend about 1-2 minutes until smooth.
Ingredients of Mango Chutney
- 1 tbѕр vegetable оіl
- 1 small оnіоn, fіnеlу сhорреd
- 1 gаrlіс сlоvе, сruѕhеd
- 1 tѕр gіngеr, finely grаtеd
- ½ tѕр сumіn ѕееdѕ
- ½ tѕр сhіllі роwdеr (орtіоnаl)
- 2 сlоvеѕ
- 400g mаngо flesh, rоughlу chopped
- 125ml whіtе wine vіnеgаr
- 125g ѕugаr
How to Make Mango Chutney
- Make sugar vinegar syrup: Combine sugar and vinegar in a 6 quart pot; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, until syrupy and slightly thickened, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stir occasionally during cooking.
- Pour into jars: Pour into clean, hot jars leaving 1/2-inch headspace; close jars. (Do not over-tighten the jars.)
- For shelf stable storage, process in a water bath: Put a rack on the bottom of tall, large pot. Place the sealed jars on the rack. Fill the pot with water, covering the jars by 1 inch. Bring to a rolling boil. Boil for 15 minutes. Remove the jars from the pot and let sit at room temperature to cool.
Mango Chicken Curry
Ingredients of Mango Chicken Curry
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (See Note 1)
- 2 tsp garam masala (See Note 2)
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup coconut milk or cream
- Cilantro for garnish
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews or almonds
How to Make Mango Chicken Curry
- Combine Marinade ingredients with the chicken in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for an hour, overnight, or up to 24 hours.
- Purée mango and set aside.
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large fry pan. Add the marinated chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the chicken is white all over – it doesn’t really brown due to the marinade.
- Add the mango purée, sugar and salt. Stir to combine. Turn heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes uncovered. Sauce will thicken.
- Season with salt if needed. Stir through the cream and simmer another 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and chopped nuts. Serve over steamed jasmine, basmati or rice of choice.
Ingredients of Mango Mousse
- 6 tablespoons chopped mangoes
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- Thick cream
How to Make Mango Mousse
- Peel and roughly chop the mangoes. Discard the stone. Take the chopped mangoes in a mixer jar. Add 4 tablespoons sugar. Puree well.
- Take 3 serving glass. Add 2 teaspoons of prepared mango puree in each glass. Keep the serving glasses in fridge until we prepare the mousse.
- Take the thick cream in a mixing bowl. Add 2 teaspoons icing sugar. Start beating the cream. Beat until soft peaks are formed.
- Once soft peaks are formed, add the mango pulp. Mix very gently.
- Divide the prepared mousse among the 3 glasses.